Jump to content

IPMS/USA National Convention Proposal, 2024 - Mad City Modelers


Recommended Posts

Just read the proposal for the 2024 Convention. I found it fascinating to read about the inner machinations of bidding for a show.

And, I learned my buddy Jeff Herne is the Convention Chair… it’s gonna be a great show, brother!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 66Foxtrot said:

Just read the proposal for the 2024 Convention. I found it fascinating to read about the inner machinations of bidding for a show."

When we bid for the 2003 show the VP had a VERY helpful publication to aid any group considering a bid.  I'm sure he'll send it to you.  Just ask.  It answers all questions you may have about bidding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is awesome that Jeff Herne will be the chairperson! Now I really wish I could go!

 

I did request that publication but never received it. Maybe my address was wrong or something....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Mark, the convention bidding packet is getting a major overhaul. I'm hoping to have a new one out in a month or so. When it's complete it'll be published to the website. 

 

5 hours ago, Mark Deliduka said:

That is awesome that Jeff Herne will be the chairperson! Now I really wish I could go!

 

I did request that publication but never received it. Maybe my address was wrong or something....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 9:22 PM, Rusty White said:

When we bid for the 2003 show the VP had a VERY helpful publication to aid any group considering a bid.  I'm sure he'll send it to you.  Just ask.  It answers all questions you may have about bidding.

Thanks Rusty, I'm not a member of any club. No interest in bidding on anything outside of EBay. Just found the report fascinating. I don't get out much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...