IPMS/USA National Convention 2023 - San Marcos, TX

Greetings everyone. Here with my first post for next summer’s convention...scheduled for 2 - 5 August at the Embassy Suites and San Marcos Convention Center in San Marcos, Texas.  I’ll post all updates as I have them here in the National Convention sub-forum. I’ll also be posting updates to our website: www.nats2023.com as well as to our dedicated Facebook page. I recently took control of the page from Scott Hackney and now it is focused on San Marcos and 2023. If you are a Facebook user, you may find the page here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/270897917458272.

My first order of business is to ensure the room block goes public as smooth as possible. I am in contact with our convention manager at the Embassy Suites and I will have news on this front very soon. Expect the rooms to open in September. I’ll announce the specific day here, on our FB group and on the website. I will link from our website (www.nats2023.com) the reservation page to the Embassy Suites as well as our overflow hotels.

Soon after this we will start posting dates for such things as award sponsorships and convention preregistration…among other important dates.

For any specific questions please feel free to reach out to me: chair.nats2023@gmail.com.

-Len Pilhofer

Come And Make It - small.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Would the Contest Chair for San Marcos reach out to me please? Nothing dramatic, nothing urgent.

info@scalecolors.com or through good 'ole Facebook.

Thanks!

Jeff Herne
RC5 Guy
2024 Nats Dude