So this happened.... Wrong award

I am a bit confused. I was not in the room for the banquet but there was a 2nd place trophy in front of my entry. However, the website shows I got third? Which is right? Do I need to mail back a trophy or mark it with a sharpie?

Class was 106 radial BKB 1/72. I had the captured Zero. 

16 minutes ago, WasatchModeler said:

I am a bit confused. I was not in the room for the banquet but there was a 2nd place trophy in front of my entry. However, the website shows I got third? Which is right? Do I need to mail back a trophy or mark it with a sharpie?

Class was 106 radial BKB 1/72. I had the captured Zero. 

All questions should be addressed to the Chief Judge who will handle it from there.

I wondered what happened in this category.  After I got home I looked at the awards as realized my 2nd place award was actually a 3rd place award since they both are the same size.  So there must have been a mix up when the awards were placed Saturday after the model room was closed.  My model was the P-47D.

So, is there a way we can make a switch with little expense?  Please advise.

Thanks - Pat Villarreal (IPMS 47836)

Already contacted Mark who then contacted Steve Lau & Scott Hackney.  Just waiting for a reply from one them for the next course of action.

Thanks - Pat V.

Attn Scott Hackney

I just received my corrected award in the mail.  "Thank You."  Your help is very much appreciated. 

Also, KUDOS to all of leaders and volunteers for this year's Nats.  WONDERFUL SHOW!  

Cheers! - Pat V.