Wing bands on a Hawker Seahawk

Joev259A

G'day- I am gathering research information on a Hawker Seahawk; 806 Squadron.  This jet has the "Ace of Diamonds" logo on the fuselage sides.  According to a Modelaid magazine profile, there is a red-white band around the fuselage (illustrated),  and it also references a red-white band around the wings, which is not illustrated.  Does anyone have any information on where these bands are located, and whether the red is on the outside?    I am thinking my next option is to contact on of the UK museums.  

thanks for any feedback.

Joe Vattilana    IPMS/Delaware Valley Scale Modelers

Unknown-2

Thanks for the reply.  this is a color profile of what I have.  As to the wings,  I will probably estimate where the bands would be located,  most likely the same width as what's on the fuselage.

They can't have been too wide if the profile is correct (which is uncertain) - the artist shows the bands being between the underwing roundel and the serial, where in real life there wasn't that much space. It may have been that part of the serial was painted over. Without a photo, it's all guesswork.

This is the uncertainty that surrounds many profiles - unless you can find the photo the profile was created from, you have no idea how accurate it is. I've looked through a bunch of my references and can't find any photos of Seahawks with those bands.