Deaths in the Family

SkyKing

Star Trek Modelmaker Greg Jein Dead at 76:
https://heavy.com/entertainment/star-trek/greg-jein-dead-at-76/

Also, it has been reported on Hyperscale that “AJ Aviation, formerly known as The Aviation Hobby Shop, is closing down due to the death of the proprietor Tony Eastwood. Tony was also the author and publisher of several books annualy on civil aviation through the AJ Aviation Publications business, which …will also most likely discontinue. We send our condolences to family, friends and regular customers.”

May the Lord comfort their families with a lifetime of loving memories to help them through their grief.

We are a "graying" group, and unfortunately we will be seeing news like this more regularly in the coming years. I hope most of us take the time to reflect on just how lucky we've been to have these special people as a part of our hobby, and how much richer our experiences are due to them. THAT is their legacy that we can take some comfort in.

Gil :cool:

• Like 1

I agree with Gil. I would also like to add, take every chance to be with these friends up appreciate the most and savor every moment you have with them. You never know when you'll get word they have passed on.