The Duke Finishes Nine More Armor in June

Mark Deliduka

Over the past week I've been working hard to get these all finished since they were so close to being done. Finally, the finish line was crossed. Man this feels great!

To start, my Swedish Army is taking delivery of this M-34 Assault Gun. This is a 1/72 scale model from UM Models:

full

full

full

Yes, I noticed the decals have silvered a little. Already fixed.

Next, my Australian Army is taking delivery of this Bushmaster:

full

full

full

And last of all, my Russian Army is taking delivery of all these. First, this CLUB M Coastal Defense Missile System for their Artillery Arm:

full

full

I left the rear open to see the launch tubes inside...

full

... also because they both elevate to their firing position. One is seen elevated here; the angle is a trick of the camera and the angle the pic was taken. These both elevate to 90 degrees:

full

The Armor Arm of my Russian Army is taking delivery of these.

Russian T-62 Mod 1978 with ERA:

full

full

full

Russian T-64 Mod 1980:

full

full

full

Russian T-64AV:

full

full

full

Yes, there's too much glue on the brackets. They kept threatening to break so I wanted to insure they stayed on there for a while. I might have to find some stowage or something to cover them with...... eventually.

Next is this Russian T-64BM-2:

full

full

full

Russian T-72 "Rogatka":

full

full

full

...and last but not least, this T-80BV:

full

full

full

Wow, I love when enough things fall into place allowing me to be able to finish so many. I do have potentially one or two more that I could finish this month; I sure hope I can. Stay tuned.

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.