The Duke's Latest Finished Model for May

Mark Deliduka

After fighting this beastie for far too long, I can finally call it done. It looks like crap and has a tom of things wrong with it, but I got all the assembly, paint and weathering finally acceptable enough. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of dealing with this so on the shelf it goes as done.

T-Model 1/72 scale M-1114 Armored Humvee:

full

full

full

My apologies for the poor photography; I can't seem to get the lights just right to counter the sun coming through the window. I haven't any curtains on the window to close, or blinds to lower so I really have no way to eliminate that shine. I'm gonna work on shooting from different angles or something. 

Anyway, that's it so far. I do hope to finish a few more before month end, but I figured I might not so I went ahead and posted this.

Who's kit was it that tested you so? I know the feeling, however. Sometimes you just want to get them done and out of the way so you can start anew with something else. But, I would guess that even with all the pains it gave you, you learned a thing or two to either do or not do on another model. 

Ron, that is the T-model kit of the M-1114 uparmored Humvee. Yes, I am glad it's over and done with. The instructions on this were horrendous and the fit wasn't the best at all. I do have some ideas for the next one.... if I ever do one again!

Thank you for your comments Ron!