1/48 Accurate Miniatures TBM-3D Avenger: missing piece

Tank1812

Hey everybody!  My dad and I built an Avenger to honor my great grandpa (he was the bubble gunner on this plane during WW2) and the front windscreen of the canopy is missing (Part #67).  We looked all over the internet to try and find a replacement part but the only thing we found out was Accurate Miniatures went out of business and were bought out by Model Rectifier Corporation .  My dad called MRC and they said they don't carry Accurate Miniatures models anymore, so I was hoping someone could maybe point us in the right direction.  

Model #480121 Accurate Miniatures TBM-3D Avenger "Night Fighting Bomber from VT(N)-90"

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Have a great day everyone!!

-Bryson

Avenger 1.jpg

Avenger 2.jpg

46 minutes ago, Tank1812 said:

Hey everybody!  My dad and I built an Avenger to honor my great grandpa (he was the bubble gunner on this plane during WW2) and the front windscreen of the canopy is missing (Part #67).  We looked all over the internet to try and find a replacement part but the only thing we found out was Accurate Miniatures went out of business and were bought out by Model Rectifier Corporation .  My dad called MRC and they said they don't carry Accurate Miniatures models anymore, so I was hoping someone could maybe point us in the right direction.  

Model #480121 Accurate Miniatures TBM-3D Avenger "Night Fighting Bomber from VT(N)-90"

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Have a great day everyone!!

-Bryson

I have one from the TBM-1C boxing you can have. Not sure how different it is from the -3D if at all.