Good hobby shops in Phoenix

TheDude

I'll probably be down in Phoenix in a couple of weeks, what are the top 'must see' shop there that are currently open? I've found a couple of the shops have apparantly closed and I'll have a limited time to check them out and don't want to drive around only to find a closed place when I drive up.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Duuuuude!

Depends on what part of town you will be in.

Phoenix Area Hobby Shops

From the map, I recommend 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9. Looks like we need to update the map, also.

Are you staying long enough to visit for a bit?

Later

Mike

Edited by AZRhino

Duuuuude!

Depends on what part of town you will be in.

Phoenix Area Hobby Shops

From the map, I recommend 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 9. Looks like we need to update the map, also.

Are you staying long enough to visit for a bit?

Later

Mike

Hey Mike,

Waazzaaap?? Thanks for the map DuDe! I'll be in the Glendale college area October 10th or 11th till the 13th and will have some time to visit as well.

I assume it wouldn't take to much arm twisting for you to join me on a couple of them 'hobby shop raids'? I'll drive! :D

Brian

Aw, man! I'm gonna be out of town from Oct 9-11. Maybe we'll still get a chance to cross paths. Mike's info is good.

Steve

That might work. Depends on what the daughter is doing (she's visiting on her way moving from Honolulu to Bangor, Washington), but I'll let Mike know. Hope to see you then.

Steve