Three Aircraft Finished by the Duke in April

Mark Deliduka

After all the work done in Maddog Manufacturing, we managed to finish these up and send them to their respective Air Forces..

My US Air Force took delivery of this F-117 Stealth Fighter to replace the one stolen in '96. It is the old Revell/Monogram kit released as part of the Desert Storm four-kit set:

full

full

full

Next my Swedish Air Force took delivery of this Vampire with the understanding that when better decals are acquired they would be added to this after the old ones are stripped. This is the ancient Airfix blister packed kit:

full

full

full

Finally my Japanese Air Force took delivery of this U-125 Maritime Search plane. This is the 1/72 scale Sword kit sent to me by a friend. It is such a pretty plane:

full

full

full

These are three of the six models I finished. Check out the others in the Armor and Ships Forums. 

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 3

Just getting those old Airfix decals off their backing and on the model is an accomplishment to be proud of, Duke. Nice trio. 

Thank you Gil!

Thank you Ron! You ain't kidding about those old Airfix decals! Wow!

Thank you Chris! I agree, I favor the U-125 as well.

Thank you Paul! I agree, the U-125 is such a beautiful aircraft, especially in that scheme!