Zvezda

brownrt

Looking on EBay, it looks like Zvezda is still in business. But with the current war in Ukraine and resulting shutting down of most all commerce between Russia and the West, it looms like the only way that you’ll be able to get ahold of their products is thru third party countries. None of the sellers in Russia that you could purchase from before the war apparently can or will ship to the West now. 

• 1 month later...

It's a shame because the quality of Zvezda's products is very good. I can't help but wonder how long it's going to take for the russian people to wake up.

19 hours ago, FREDDIEM said:

It's a shame because the quality of Zvezda's products is very good. I can't help but wonder how long it's going to take for the russian people to wake up.

When Putin is gone. 

I think cutting their Social Media access was/is a mistake as they no longer get an opposing view.

Given the laws enacted by Russia, social media platforms had no real choice but to cut access as they'd be liable for any posts that were deemed 'fake news' by the government.  Which is pretty much everything that's actually happening in Ukraine, as opposed to what Russia says is happening.

E

17 hours ago, DaSWO said:

When Putin is gone. 

I think cutting their Social Media access was/is a mistake as they no longer get an opposing view.