The Future is Kaput.

SkyKing

On a recent modeling podcast, a modeler heard that S. C. Johnson is no longer producing Futre/Klear/Pledge Floor Care. Ge wrote to them to ask, and here is the reply he received:

"Hi (name withheld),

Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry to share Pledge® Floor Care is no longer being made. That said, your continued interest has been shared with the Pledge® team."

It is the end of modeling as we have known it. 😢 You may send your unbuilt kits to me for disposal.

Thank you for that information Mike! You may have just started a run on that product to buy up whatever is in the stores now.

As for sending you my unbuilt kits; I don't think you want mine! They're too small; you'd need a microscope to see them! LOL!

• Haha 1

Read on another forum that Johnson's still make it. Apparently it is now branded Revive It.

The poster said that he read the formula label on his Kleer and the Revive It to find that they were identical.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

There must be an alternative to Klear somewhere out there!   It's matter of finding it.

I have heard that there is another American product that is similar but not found out the brand name yet.

Mark, De Luxe Products is a UK company who have a website.

You may be able to order direct or they.may have a US distributor listed.