Baby Sarlacc

Roktman

Always looking for the strange and unusual, I found this model on Etsy from Ravendark Creations. Its a baby Sarlacc. Of course this beast was made famous in the Return of the Jedi.Then later on when Boba is seen escaping it's gut in the tv mini series.

There is 2 ways to get your own baby Sarlacc. You can buy just the model of the animal itself, or Ravendark will sell you a kit which includes a 5.5" clay pot, the model and some sand.  To make things easy on myself I just ordered the kit. I never thought to take "before" pics. Sorry. It arrived pretty much all built for me with even the Sarlacc already painted. The teeth along the edges look especially well done. It seems that the pot is packed - (I didn't go digging) at least around the model with tin foil. So basically my only job was to pour in the sand around the edge.  After doing that and gluing it down I was done. Thanks for looking.
AVvXsEgRZtKxiuPP7zIpOuE2YfF6DhL67GgmOpda
In it's pot, with my soda can for size comparison

AVvXsEgYjt0eZWNdI-YvNhxOpQLebH_A9QyPGpFI

Great little build and a very clever base. Sort of reminds me of the plant in “Little Shop of Horrors” by this presentation 🤔

Wonderful and creative work!

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 4:53 PM, Stikpusher said:

Great little build and a very clever base. Sort of reminds me of the plant in “Little Shop of Horrors” by this presentation 🤔

Wonderful and creative work!

Thanks.  The LSOH mouth was Lucas' idea for their Special edition edits. I remember the original just being a toothed  hole in the ground.

Yes I have both the original release and “special edition” release on DVD. I’d say about 90% of the special edition changes on all three movies I could do without.