Ukrainian kits

PeteJ

Ok, I have wanted to build one of these since I saw them on Kick Starter.  Very interesting laser cut wooden models.  I know a young person who is interested in making technical stuff and decided to get her one of these.  I ordered one on Amazon and had something happen that had never happened before.  They cancelled my order.  Well being the determined old codger that I am, I went to the web site for UGears  https://ugears.us and to my surprise found out that the U stands for Ukrainian.  That explains the order being canceled, but it made me more determined to get one.  Well, I ordered directly and I now have a package on the way with a tracking number.  I know it is small but every little bit may help.

image.png.9e555f01be5c5f2d6ebbfcbe3d5cba05.png

Edited by PeteJ
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

There are plenty of other interesting models from that same company via a number of hobby sales outlets around the world.

8 hours ago, noelsmith said:

There are plenty of other interesting models from that same company via a number of hobby sales outlets around the world.

Yes indeed.  I just got these as well!  Looking forward to the marble race!
image.thumb.png.dade1d83c8146a310540ba45ec954ba7.png

Some of those working subjects just cry out to be used as patterns and could be re engineered in polished brass.

16 hours ago, noelsmith said:

Some of those working subjects just cry out to be used as patterns and could be re engineered in polished brass.

Never thought of that, but you are right.  Any of these would look amazing in brass.