German Cross Decals

TonyD

I'm looking for a sheet of 1/72 scale WWII German cross decals, preferably with different sizes and styles. These are to replace some bad kit decals, use on conversions etc.

I found some examples from Warbird and Archer, but they aren't available.

I did find an image of one and tried to copy it onto white decal paper, but that is a real pain to cut out the white outline cross style.

Appreciate any input or comment!

Tony, you might want to check out Microscale.com.  They do not have decal sheets in 1/72 scale specifically dedicated to WWII German crosses, but they do have 1/72 scale German Aces decal sheets.  About three different sheets I think for 190's and 109's.  On them, they include WWII German crosses.  There are some other companies out there too like Superscale International that may have what you are looking for.  If all that fails, maybe try some online hobby stores or Amazon or Ebay.  I searched with Google as I was thinking about continuing a 1/48 FW-190 A6 build from my youth and these results popped up.  I hope that helps at least a little bit.  

Thanks for your reply. I did find a sheet on eBay by Peddinghaus in 1/72 scale. They seem to have several different sheets and scales. Kind of expensive and I would rather get more of the whit outline style, but I think it will work. I'll see when it arrives.

• 3 weeks later...

Was your purchase a success?  I am curious as I might need to purchase some decals as well... A place I forgot to mention was Draw Decal...I do not know if they carry what you are looking for, but they are in Fine Scale Modeler magazine a good bit advertising their new decal sheets.