Here is the AT-ST I built almost exactly one year ago

EdCarr

AT-ST stands for All-Terrain Scout Transport for those who did not know.  My hardcore Star Wars best friend shared some of his movie knowledge with me, that is how I know what AT-ST stands for.  It was seen in the Return of The Jedi movie on the forest moon of Endor.  The AT-STs saw some action in the battle with the Ewoks in which Han Solo, Princess Leia, R2-D2 and C3-PO along with Chewbacca (who took control of one of the empire's AT-STs and promptly destroyed the locked doors to the shield generator) blew up the shield generator with explosive charges so the Rebel fighters from the Rebel fleet could attack and destroy the second Death Star.  A Chewbacca figure is included with the model, giving the modeler the option of creating the AT-ST that was captured and then controlled by Chewie.  The Chewbacca figure is molded standing up and would have to be sticking out from the cockpit.  Also, a cockpit-open hatch is included for this very build option.  In the movie, Han and Leia and company learn that Chewie has control of the AT-ST, much to his and her relief.  The kit was completed almost exactly one year ago and was made by Bandai and is in 1/72 scale.  Here are some pics.  I included two of the cockpit with the roof off to see the pilots and details inside as well as to give a relative size of the model as my fingers and thumb were also included in the picture.

100_3757.JPG

100_3793.JPG

100_3779.JPG

100_3764.JPG

100_3763.JPG

100_3751.JPG

100_3747.JPG

Don’t forget that they also appeared in The Empire Strikes Back during the Battle of Hoth. Nice work and thank you for showing the interior!

Thanks for looking and for posting your compliments, guys!  I will see if I can find Chewbacca, Mark.  I will post a photo of him if I do.  Yes, Carlos, I believe you are correct about the AT-STs also being in the Empire Strikes Back movie during the battle of Hoth.  For some reason I simply associate the battle of Hoth with AT-ATs alone.   

Mark, here are two photos of Chewbacca for you.  I found him and he was still in two parts and still on the sprue.  Also, I forgot to mention earlier, the AT-ST comes with red laser-fire plastic if the modeler wants to show it in action.  It is in one of the photos here still on the sprue below Chewie.

100_3994.JPG

100_3996.JPG

• 7 months later...