Hello from Carrollton, Texas

DRossko

Hi all, 

I have been a model builder, first as a kid and then after a layoff in 2005 I started up the hobby again and have been building ever since. I know many people in the IPMS and for over ten years was a regular at the local EagleQuest meetings sponsored by Squadron/MMD. I have a few models that were shown in magazines and a few small articles in Fine Scale Modeler magazine. I build just about anything but prefer aircraft, cars and Sci-Fi as my favorites. I am glad to finally be a member of IPMS and look forward to seeing everyone I can at IPMS events!

Welcome Dennis! I believe I've heard your name mentioned a few times by other members who also attended EagleQuest back when it was happening. I'm glad you signed up and I hope to eventually meet you at a Nationals someday. Feel free to post pics of your work, I am eager to see it.

Hi, Dennis. I’m from Carrollton, and there are two other IPMS members in town as well! One more and we could start our own chapter!

In the meantime, you’re invited to attend meetings of IPMS North Central Texas. PM me for details or email me at mcmurtreyjames(at)twc(dot)com.