Membership status?

TonyFNG

Happy holidays all, I signed up over a month ago and have not heard or seen anything in regards to my membership. Payment was made and it was received. I know things take time but honestly I would like to know please. 

Thank you

We are in the middle of the holidays and at the end of the chapter rechartering period (but it always drags out)

Marie is just one person, please bear with us as she deals with all of this.

Tony,

Your membership was updated back in November and you are renewed through 11/20/2023.

Eric,

Marie handles the check payments and I know she is still behind. She is catching up as fast as she can.

The good news for you and everyone else is that our new system is now live and you can log in to see exactly what your status is at any time. In the future, if you pay by PayPal or credit card, your membership will update as soon as you enter it. Snail mail and checks will still need extra time since that process is fairly manual. You should have gotten an email from Dave Lockhart explaining the new system and pointing you to the log in instructions. I have attached them below in case you need them. Let us know what you think.

Happy New Year,

Mike

Treasurer, IPMS/USA

Membership System First Time Visit Instructions.pdf

Mike, FYI your tip (click on the guy I the upper right) worked when I went back in this morning.  It didn't work the first time for whatever reason, but I was on my tablet yesterday and PC today.

Mike, 

I went thru the membership system check up.  It shows the my renewal is pass due.  I sent the check on Nov 7 and it was cashed.  So not exactly sure why my membership show pass due.  Just want to know if once it gets straightened out I will still get Nov / Dec issue of the Journal.

Thanks,

Eric

Eric,

No need for that, I can see it in the deposit she made on November 30. Since Marie is still trying to catch up, I went ahead and updated your membership. If you changed anything like your phone or email, send me the changes to Treasurer@ipmsusa.org or update them yourself on the new site (don't post them here). You are now good through 12/15/2022, and can see that your renewal is posted on the new membership pages. You can also print a new membership card there if you like. Thanks for renewing, and sorry for the delay.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike, I saw the email and finally had a moment to get things set up and a copy of my membership. I'm finally getting a chance to get to the forums so I just want to acknowledge you and Marie especially having to handle all us little boys 🙂 After I retire in June and decompress from years of having no time I am looking forward to eventually meeting members and attending some the shows. In the meantime I need to work on skills lol