Trumpeter T-62 1/35

Mark Aldrich

Well, since I do lots of Ebay searching, it appears that the new Trumpeter T-62 is out (all my overseas Korean contacts have them) so we should be seeing it on our side of the pond shortly.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bun E. Carlos

I picked one up in Cincy yesterday......Chris from CRM :) (shameless plug) Any guyz/Galz know of the Cech Uprising scheme??? The one with the white cross on the turret??? I hope to have it done SOON!!!!

Jack,

When you start and if you care, Steven Zaloga has a topic on moving the Loaders hatch to it's current position. Did a good job but i don't think it was worth all the work.

Mark

Yes, I was amazed (I don't know why I should be) at the amount of griping at a famous armor site about the kit already...and us tank guys wonder why manufacturers are a bit timid about offering us new kits.

Have a good build, Jack!

Well, we gripe as much as the aircraft modelers. To me the loaders hatch being off access is minor. However, there always has been and always will be those that go to the extreme to make an accurate kit. I knew a guy that cut a model length wise to make it the correct width. I think it looks like a great kit and when I finally get one, I am sure I will enjoy it.

Mark

Jack,

When you start and if you care, Steven Zaloga has a topic on moving the Loaders hatch to it's current position. Did a good job but i don't think it was worth all the work.

Mark

Mark,

Where's the post at?

Randy

Edited by eightyTWO505

Well, we gripe as much as the aircraft modelers. To me the loaders hatch being off access is minor. However, there always has been and always will be those that go to the extreme to make an accurate kit. I knew a guy that cut a model length wise to make it the correct width. I think it looks like a great kit and when I finally get one, I am sure I will enjoy it.

Mark

yes, i agree. here people do but may not post pictures online.

in chinese model websites, somebody is transfering a 1/48 Taiwai Air force IDF fighter to 1/72. OMG, it is like cut the original one to pieces then put them back with putty according to the map.

but i never saw anyone make wood model, here i saw one, who is making the F4U corsair.