Hampton in rates?

As the two hotels adjacent to the convention center are sold out, I called the Hampton Inn and Suites across the street. There is currently no convention rate and the rooms go for around $250 a night. I think I saw where you were working on getting a convention rate there. If so, how are you making out with that? 

• 2 weeks later...

They posted on October 22 and update on the show site.

MORE HOTELS

Both of the connected hotels are SOLD OUT. There are still hotel rooms very close. Just across the street. If you are driving these are very close. Walking you are within site of the Conference Center. The Hampton Inn and Suites as of yesterday has about 80 rooms for each night. This is the closest hotel to the Conference Center. They are not offering us a rate and are charging just over $200 a night. The Hampton does have a shuttle and has offered to provide transportation to and from the Convention Center. Their phone number for booking is 402-895-2900
The newest hotel in the area is the Comfort Suites and across the street. We now have a room block with the Comfort Suite at a rate of $154 (plus tax). It’s a small room block, but they will expand the block for our needs. Comfort Suites is not a large hotel so if you want a room- don’t delay. Here’s the link to reservations at the convention rate. Their phone number is (402) 505-7333 if you have trouble.

https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/tt81k7?checkInDate=2022-07-19&checkOutDate=2022-07-24&ratePlanCode=BPDCXH

• 2 weeks later...

The one hotel was already sold out when I originally posted and the other quoted me a rate of over $250 night.