Problem with membership renewal - I’m in limbo!

Spiderduck

Hey! I’m hoping someone can help. On August 22 I renewed my IPMS membership through the online store on the website. My payment went through with no problems. As of today, my account shows it’s still processing after almost 2 months. In the last 2 weeks I’ve emailed both store@shopipmsusa.org & manager@ipmsusa.org and have yet to get any replies.

So, any idea what to do next? I thought maybe I could get some help through this forum, and anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dan

The 'Processing' status is pretty meaningless with out store as we don't sell physical products.  I manually move orders to 'Shipped' ...

I will contact Marie about your membership.

Eric

I have the same issue.  I joined on September 8th and my membership status still says Processing.  I sent a couple of emails to manager@ipmsusa.org and haven't heard anything back.  Any help with getting my membership going would be great.

Tim

1 hour ago, Tim99 said:

I have the same issue.  I joined on September 8th and my membership status still says Processing.  I sent a couple of emails to manager@ipmsusa.org and haven't heard anything back.  Any help with getting my membership going would be great.

Tim

Im in a similar situation. I have also sent emails and am waiting on a response too. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having an issue with my membership page saying I still owe for membership. I paid this in November, IPMS took my money in December. I have called and left messages. STILL have NOT had a return phone call. WTF dude!!! Been a member since 1998 and never had a problem getting a response from anyone before.

According to the new membership system, you have an active membership until January 2023...

Eric

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 7.34.26 PM.png

20 minutes ago, Ladymodelbuilder said:

I am having an issue with my membership page saying I still owe for membership. I paid this in November, IPMS took my money in December. I have called and left messages. STILL have NOT had a return phone call. WTF dude!!! Been a member since 1998 and never had a problem getting a response from anyone before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 6:45 PM, Ladymodelbuilder said:

Then why does it still show i have a balance due of $30? 

Penny, I see that this discussion was never closed out. For those following this, Penny's membership was cleared up on January 24 and all is well.