Hotel Reservations for the 2022 IPMS National Convention

Friday morning at 0800 we will launch the website ipmsusa2022.com and you can begin making hotel reservations. The hotel links are live, so this is the best way to make the links available to everyone at the same time.

The website is still a work in progress, so for the time being its simply your portal to the hotel links.

There are two links-one for each hotel. Each link will take you directly to registration for that hotel.

The good news is there is a five-dollar price reduction on both hotels.  The Embassy is now $157 a night and the Marriot $137.  There are some taxes added to those base rates. Base rates for our convention time are $289 and $319 so these are good deals!

In 2017 both hotels sold out in three days so don’t hesitate.

There are two additional hotels just across the street. If you are driving, you’re two minutes away from 1700 free parking spaces. They are comparably priced.

Comfort Suites La Vista – Omaha

Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest-La Vista

Picture1.thumb.jpg.b75013d838593c24eff548a305ec48cd.jpg

Good Luck and we’ll see everyone in Omaha July 20-23, 2022

Edited by SHackney

2 minutes ago, lawson3370 said:

I've tried all my email address and I am not getting a reply with code?????

Probably because nobody outside the Omaha club is on the whitelist. Patience, grasshopper

Both on-site hotels indicate no availability/blocks full as of tonight (15OCT). So I made a provisional reservation with Embassy, with the caveat that if a block-room becomes available, I can roll into that (rate). 

QUESTION: Will additional blocks will open up, between now and JUL22-? 

FunwithModels_10 .jpg