Need Help, Trumpeter 1/32nd scale F-105G

Bradley25mm

All

I’m in a bit of a pickle. I have all the parts for this kit, but not the color sheets showing the paint scheme, or most importantly, decal placement. Would someone be willing to take pictures of these sheets and send them to my email? 
     I found a PDF file on Scale meets with the full instruction sheet for this kit, and the color sheets that I need. The problem is when I try to blow them up to make them bigger, the decals are practically illegible. Thanks for any help that someone might be able to provide.

chris

My best suggestion is to simply use the Scalemates Page itself on your computer as a guide, especially if you have a laptop you can keep near the bench. The illustrations there can be blown up to +350%, and although you can't really read the verbiage on the stencils, most of them are unique enough in markings/color/shape that you can determine what goes where.

Short of lucking into someone actually copying and sending you the color instructions, that should work. Best of luck in any case!

Gil :cool: