Decals for the 2023 Nationals in San Marcos, Texas

Just wondering if anyone organizing the convention in San Marcos knows?  Are you designing a new decal sheet or are you going to reuse the original.  If you are going to design a new one, it might be fun to have a class or special award for models built with the 2020 sheet. 

Edited by PeteJ
  • Like 1

Cool! I like that idea! Then again, they would have to either send out the old convention decal set since nobody attended to receive it; distribute the old one in Omaha, or put them up for sale somewhere so people could use them before the San Marcos Nationals.

Something to think about.....

2 hours ago, Mark Deliduka said:

Cool! I like that idea! Then again, they would have to either send out the old convention decal set since nobody attended to receive it; distribute the old one in Omaha, or put them up for sale somewhere so people could use them before the San Marcos Nationals.

Something to think about.....

They did list them on this forum for purchase.  I bought several sets to support the lost income to the club. I looked for the post that offered them but couldn't find it.  They were for sale from Two Bobs.  If they decide to redo the decal sheet, then perhaps they would reoffer them. 

Edited by PeteJ

Just for an idea if anyone from San Marcos is watching, here is a photo from the Laughlin AFB, Del Rio, Texas Heritage air craft site.  Looks like a lot of potential for a special decal sheet that represents south west Texas.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...