The Duke's Condor

Mark Deliduka

It took me awhile, but I finally got some finished pics of my 1/72 scale Modelsvit An-124 "Ruslan" aka NATO code name: Condor.

I took these on the concrete sidewalk beneath my balcony stairs. I also placed a model of a 1/72 scale Russian T-80 tank next to it for size reference. It was the easiest thing I could pull from my storage tub holding my Russian vehicles.

For your perusal gentlemen....

full

full

full

It isn't the best shape it could be in, but it is done. I will possibly work on improving things a bit more later on and might shoot some updated pics then. For now, this bird is done and will be finding a spot on my ceiling soon.

Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

• Like 1

Thanks Jim! I appreciate the compliment! I wish we could have run into each other as well. There were so many people there that I didn't meet up with and it was a bit frustrating since I wanted to see so many people. Glad you enjoyed the Nationals and my models.

Wow! That is one big beauty Mark! I am happy to see that you finally whipped this one into shape and completion! Well done!

now…. where are you going to put the beast? 🤔

Thank you Carlos! I'm thrilled it is done as well. I appreciate the compliments as well. As for where it's gonna go, I have a spot on the ceiling for it... if I can get to it sometime soon.

Thank you Gil! It is huge!  It certainly did turn some heads in Vegas indeed.

• 1 month later...

Nice model! You also did a great job with the camera angles and the 'scale height ground-view'. Extra credit, for capturing the size and character of the airplane!

Edited by VonL

Thank you Bob! I wanted to catch all those angles, but the sheer size of this beast made it difficult to find a place I could shoot said pics! I finally did find a spot, and I thank you ever so much for confirming that I succeeded in what I set out to do.

• 3 weeks later...