Thank you, Las Vegas

I know others have said it in other posts, but I thought it would be nice to have a specific topic for this. I've seen quite a few conventions from the inside and out, and this one was a winner. Thank you, Las Vegas, for a wonderful convention put on under very difficult circumstances. All the applause at the awards ceremony were well deserved and well earned. 

• Like 1

And no glitches visible to the attendees.  That shows a job well done.  I did chat with some of the insiders, and they said there were a few internal problems, but they handled it all without affecting us.  Well done guys and gals!  👏

Out of curiosity, I counted the steps from my room to the registration area. The total was 650. Times 3 feet per step yielded a journey of 1/3 of a mile each trip. Do that twice in a day (minimum) and you walked a mile and a third just to get to registration, never mind steps in the venders' and contest rooms. At least the venue was carpeted. On concrete, that could have put a serious hurt on the feet. Next time we have such a venue, I'm going to rent a golf cart and charge for rides to the convention area. I should make enough to cover my venders' room expenses anyway. 🛺 😀

• Haha 1

Thank you one and all for your kind words and compliments.  On behalf of my team and I, we wish to thank everyone for attending and we are elated that everyone had a great time.  Special thanks to our volunteers who helped make it run smooth  and of course our vendors.

• 2 weeks later...