The Duke Finishes Nine in June

Mark Deliduka

Or more accurately, one in May and eight in June, but who's counting right?

This is the one I finished in May. It is the ancient Hasegawa 1/72 scale Japanese Isuzu fuel Truck:

full

full

full

That thing is only about three inches long, if that.

Next I finished up my two Riich Models M-109 Paladins.

First is the 1/72 scale M-109A2 Paladin, US Army:

full

full

full

Second is the 1/72 scale M-109A6 Paladin, US Army:

full

full

full

Next up, I finally finished all my Takom kits that I had going. Here they are in some particular order....

First up:  Takom 1/72 scale British FV-432 APC:

full

full

full

Second, My  Takom  1/72 scale British Chieftain Mk.5, which came in the same box as the APC above:

full

full

full

As you can see the smoke dischargers are still off because I haven't found the spare ones in my M-1 Abrams kit parts... mostly because I haven't found my M-1 Abrams kit parts.... The machine guns are missing from these two vehicles as well because the sprue holding the parts for them is missing....

Someday I'll find it and get these completed. Until then, I'm calling them done!

Moving on....

Third is my Takom 1/72 scale Chieftain Mk.10:

full

full

full

This one is missing the ammo box on the machine gun because that tweezerpulted into Oblivion...

And from the same box as the Mk. 10, we have the Takom 1/72 scale Chieftain Mk.11:

full

full

full

My last two models come from Roden, the ever delicate WWI doubledecker Omnibuses.

Here is my Roden 1/72 scale British Type B Omnibus "Ole Bill" in service with Her Majesty's armed forces:

full

full

full

And last but not least; even though it is not military, I'm posting it here at the end for simplicity's sake. This is my Roden 1/72 scale scale British LGOC Type B Omnibus in civilian service:

full

full

full

And that is all I have for this past month or so. I hope you enjoy this parade of vehicles. As always, comments are always welcome, tanks for looking in.

9 hours ago, Mark Deliduka said:

Thank David! Those two buses are quite delicate and were a bit tough to build. I am thrilled with how they turned out though,

Yes indeed.  The detail is very nice.  Well done Mark.