1/100 or 1/144 decals needed

miles

Hi.

Throwing out a life line here. Anyone have some 1/100 or 1/144 scale USAF decals they can spare. Need the high visibility stars and bars, serial numbers, USAF, U.S. Air Force, etc. Lettering and numbers in white. Re-printed ones would be fine.

Thanks, Miles

Edited by miles

• miles changed the title to 1/100 or 1/144 decals needed

Hi David.

Thank you for the reply. Yea I figured they might be difficult to come by. The kit is the Lindberg SR-71 and the scale is actually 1/184. However I figured that 1/100th would be somewhat close. Now I admit that 1/144th is questionable but depending on the aircraft they go on they might be small enough. Because the 71 is black I was trying to stay with the high visibility markings. It'll be a nostalgic build and so I'm not looking for extreme accuracy but would still like it to look passable. I mean aside from the decals it's missing a couple parts that will have to be sourced out of the parts box and so the accuracy is already compromised.

Miles

On 5/19/2021 at 5:10 PM, miles said:

Hi David.

Thank you for the reply. Yea I figured they might be difficult to come by. The kit is the Lindberg SR-71 and the scale is actually 1/184. However I figured that 1/100th would be somewhat close. Now I admit that 1/144th is questionable but depending on the aircraft they go on they might be small enough. Because the 71 is black I was trying to stay with the high visibility markings. It'll be a nostalgic build and so I'm not looking for extreme accuracy but would still like it to look passable. I mean aside from the decals it's missing a couple parts that will have to be sourced out of the parts box and so the accuracy is already compromised.

Miles

Let me know.  What color do you want them?  Red lettering or White.  I'll print them on white decal paper and add a black background.  Let me know.