A huge detailed Soviet (resin) mecha

Jared

Hello!

I am Jared. Non-standard, sci-fi/what-if designs that look believable, intrigue me. Friends convinced me to turn this mech into usable model kit instead of keeping for myself just one copy. Months and months later here it is. A technical rescue machine 5DR code-named "Rescue Labor".

It's a unit coming from alternative Soviet universe, which I hope will grow ;). 1/35 scale, 20cm height. 330 resin parts and 95 metal parts, decals and large assembly manual. Not a 3D print, parts have no artifacts or a need for sanding. Miniature of a mechanic is an integral part of the works.

Hope you like it. It's a honor to be part of this forum.
/Jared/

miniature2.jpg

miniature1.jpg

painted4.jpg

painted1.jpg

miniature4.jpg

miniature3.jpg

painted5.jpg

painted6.jpg

painted7.jpg

painted10.jpg

painted8.jpg

painted9.jpg

Edited by Jared
Replaced with images without watermarks
  • Like 2

Welcome to the Forums Jared, I'm thrilled to see you here.

That is most impressive! Brilliant imagination, and all the more impressive since you didn't use any extra pre-made parts. Very nice, although the watermark made it a bit difficult to see some of the excellent detail.

Keep them coming Jared, and don't forget to post an introduction for everyone.

Thanks for the kind words Mark, let me replace the watermarked pics... done.

To be honest, digital designs of this machine come from Stanislav Gorshenin. So it's authentic Russian design! Furthermore, the concept comes from old teenage times and have been 100% 3D-redrawn since. 😉 

You can find more backlog on TheKombinat Facebook and Artstation.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the great reaction guys!
For those looking for detailed info on the Rescue Labor 5DR mecha resin kit, here's a new inbox review from GalaxyKits sci-fi model news site: 
https://galaxykits.com/inbox/rescue-labor-135-kombinat/ (English auto-translation available).