The Duke Finishes Three in March

Mark Deliduka

This month was a tough month to get anything done but here I have finally gotten a few more models finished. 

Let's start with the 1/72 scale ESCI Canadian Leopard 1A3 that I finished for the Micro Model Month Campaign here on the Alliance:

full

full

full

Not bad for an ancient kit released in the 70's...

Next up is the Zvezda 1/72 scale Russian 2S19 Self Propelled Gun:

full

full

full

That is one monster gun! 

Finally, here is the Takom 1/72 scale US Army D-9 Bulldozer that came with the M-1070 tractor and M-1000 trailer:

full

full

full

Looks like the dullcoat was still a bit wet on that first pic. Finally, here is a shot of the business end of that dozer. Let me know what you think:

full

And that is all so far. There are a few others that might be brought across the finish line in a few more days, but just in case they aren't, you can at least take a gander at these. Thanks all for looking in, comments are welcome.

Mark, are you saying that there is another 1/72 AFV madman here besides you? Uh oh!

In any case, nice work on your latest trio of completions here! What’s next?

Thanks Carlos! Yes, our former IPMS USA president Ron Bell builds these little beasties as well, sometimes better than I do. He is more prone to scratchbuilding, kitbashing or modifying his so he doesn't quite have as many completed. As for my next ones, they will most likely be a few smaller wheeled vehicles; at least until I can finish masking and painting my Paladins, Chieftains and FV-432...

Thank you Tony! Most appreciated.

Thank you Jim! Yes, I'm still cranking them out. In fact, I've broken through a new milestone since the last time you were on here. If you want to see the action, feel free to check out my manufacturing thread.