TAMIYA early Sherman

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Guest Bun E. Carlos

Marc.............yes it was.................Sand from Mike's School..................Base from Goodwill :)

John...............you just alwayzz take out the funny stuff..................... :smiley17:

[THE FOLLOWING FOUR POSTS HAVE BEEN MERGED INTO ONE AFTER DIVERTING AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL TOPIC.--FORUM ADMIN]

John...............you just alwayzz take out the funny stuff..................... :smiley17:

Hmmmm, as you know, when I update the website, I send a email to the reviewers to let them know their review(s) are up and ask them to let me know if there are any problems with our work. Your reply to that email didn't indicate any problems, so I was concerned about what your post here meant ...

Hmmmm, as you know, when I update the website, I send a email to the reviewers to let them know their review(s) are up and ask them to let me know if there are any problems with our work. Your reply to that email didn't indicate any problems, so I was concerned about what your post here meant ... [John Ratzenberger]

Hi John...................yes, I get your notice.........but I do not know if it was edited until after I see it posted on the site................I've alwayz reffered to my oils with names like "Dick Van Dyke Brown", which you edit out and other tidbits like my favorite color panties used to wipe off the oil wash residue that my readers over the years LOVE and expect...........But thats oKay...........They go to several newsletters across the country and IPMS/USA is the only one that Edits them.........but, I understand. It's all good. Dracula said there's no such thing as bad press. (Ed Wood) :) [bun e. Carlos]

Jack and John:

I edit the reviews, not John. I make sure they follow the guidelines and are consistent

Dave [Morrissette]

Thanks Dave...................they will be very consistant from now on. [bun e. Carlos]

Edited by DennisTennant
compressed these off-topic remarks into one, plus removed irrelevant image files/signature photos...admin