1/72 Aircraft Models

Mtncolonel84

Now have all my 1/72 helicopter models and working on them.  I am still looking for a 1/72 Hasegawa A-1E or AD5.  I continually try e-bay and other sites but have found nothing.  Also, I am looking for a detailed canopy for a Hasegawa F4E Phantom II.

Seeing as how the Hasegawa AD-5/A-1E was a re-boxed Monogram kit, try looking under the Monogram or Revell labels.

Here's the Scalemates entry:  https://www.scalemates.com/kits/monogram-pa146-douglas-a-1e-skyraider--147629

A company called Skale Wings produced a 1/72 Fat Face SPAD a few years ago, but it is difficult, if not impossible, to find.  There were also a few RVHP Resin conversions for the Hasegawa AD-6 kits, too, but again, they are difficult to find.

Which Hasegawa F-4E?  They made two kits--one in 1973 and another in the 1990's.  By "detailed", what exactly are you looking for?  In either kit, they're plain moldings of the canopies--no hinges, seals, inner frames, etc., etc.  There are several etched brass sets that you can use to add all those details.

Cheers!
Ralph