Effective today we are officially SOLD-OUT of tables in the Vendor Sales Room.  To help protect our vendors and attendees we decided to make some table adjustments to the convention room to allow a safer distance between vendor stations.  We are confident that the remaining 280 tables will be packed full of the goodies and amazing deals you are all waiting for.  

A special thanks to all our amazing vendors who signed up early, paid in full and pertinently cooperated with these changes.   

NOTE - if you are vendor who reserved tables and have not yet paid for them, we regret to inform you that your tables may have been reassigned or eliminated.  Please contact Joe Porche, or Vendor Coordinator before making any travel or shipping arrangements.  Every effort was made to contact you before making these changes.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in Vegas for the 21' Nats.

Bob Lomassaro

Event Coordinator

6 hours ago, Boblvnv said:

Thanks Mark, we told all our vendors to stock-up on as many 1/72 armor kits as possible.  🙂

If Mark is going, the vendors need to stock up on everything in 1/72... 😉

• Like 1

Bob,

Thanks for the update. I will make sure the Region 14 chapters know about this.

Bob D.

• Like 1

LOL! Thanks Bob! Now I have more incentive to go! Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to buy enough to guarantee my final goal of 1000 finished armor models in 1/72 scale! I'd just need a couple years to finish them though.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Just itching to fill-out Nats paperwork? Although pre-registration doesn't open until April 1st, you can start filling out your model registration paperwork now. Click on the link below, go to the fillable Model Registration forms list on the 2nd line, fill them out, print them and bring them with you to the convention. You'll save a lot of time, which means you can hit the vendor room sooner. https://www.natslv2021.com/forms

18 hours ago, jcorley said:

I wonder if Duke will have to click the link 700 times, once for each one he'll bring??

😉

LOL! If you're referring to my armor collection... it's 800+ now. LOL! 🤪

Check out my Motor Pool for proof! 😜

I can only see bringing about 40 right now. I'm trying to finish the An-124 for this since I want to see that on the tables. It won't garner any awards but boy will it garner tons of attention just for the sheer size of the thing!