OOB Rules ???? for ya

14 hours ago, Dakimbrell said:

The only way to to Carnage Hall is practice, practice, practice. 

Dak

Dak,

This auto-correct-induced typo is gold-  too good to ignore!

”Carnage Hall” would be a great name for my modeling room.  I’ve certainly butchered some styrene along the way!

Edited by rcboater
  • Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other alternative--one I favor, and one I've discussed on this forum before--is to limit out of box models to being just that--out of the box.  Period.  No added seat belts, rigging, spark plug wi

This debate has opened up the inevitable can of worms. But as I see it, apart from paint, Out of the Box should mean exactly that including the kit decals, even if the decals suck as one poster s

Actually, more detail parts in a kit makes it HARDER to compete in contests, because there's more things you need to get right. Judge enough and you'll see plenty of anti-gravity photoetched seatbelts

Posted Images

I was looking at the contest categories for Las Vegas and noted there are 13 in the aircraft categories 10, in the military vehicles and 3 in automotive.

I found it odd the aircraft are scattered through the categories, while the tanks and cars are grouped together. Not that it makes any real difference, I guess.

Carnage Hall, indeed!

Dak