Returning to IPMS/USA

Stikpusher

Hello everyone, 

Ive been building plastic models since I was a small boy and never really stopped. I build mostly military models:land, air, & sea, and also dabble in sci fi and real space kits. I was in IPMS/USA from the mid 70’s thru mid 80’s, but then let it laps while I was off working for Uncle Sam (although I continued to build models). Fast forward to about 15 years ago and I joined OC/IPMS and had a ball there with a great group of modelers. Recently with all the lockdown madness I decided to rejoin IPMS/USA. I am now retired and have plenty of time to partake in this great hobby. I’m looking forward to getting to know the folks here.

Welcome back to the group.

Have a nice day. David Von Almen, Gentleman Modeler

David, Pete, Gil, Mark, and Rob, thank you one and all for the welcome here! 

Mark, old friend, you do know that this is all your doing... 🤨

Rob I have noticed it can be kinda quiet around here. But it has more activity than one site that I’m on... lol!

Pete, in spite of life getting in the way, I usually end up finding time for this somehow... scary...

Yes Carlos! Guilty as charged! LOL! Yeah, I agree about having more activity than another of our mutual Forums! I try to keep things going with semi-regular updates here, complimenting other magnificent work I see here,  as well as posting my latest scores when I get them.