Future for small windows???

dcaponeII

I just tried it on a couple of small portholes and it seems to work but it's only been a day. Any thoughts from the experts out there? Is this workable. It goes on like a little soap bubble and dries crystal clear but I've never read anything anywhere about using it in this manner. Comments from the readers would be very appreciated.

I'm surprised you were able to use it for widows, considering how thin it is. How did you get it to "fill" the opening? What did you apply it with? Did you have to hold the model surface at any special attitude or angle? How long did it take to dry? Sounds intriguing; inquiring minds need to know! Thanks!

GIL :smiley16:

I used a cotton swab soaked in the Future that was about the size of the opening. The Future filled the opening like a soap bubble film in a wand. Here is the finished window. I think it's worked great. It's crystal clear and not as must edge effect like with thicker window products.

dsc04419.jpg

I'm going to switch from Q-tips to those little sponge applicators I've seen for make up applications but Gil is correct use an applicator close to the size of the opening (about 1/16 space is more than adequate it doesn't need to be a tight fit.)