Just became a member of IPMS

tamburini

Greetings! My son and I just joined IPMS USA as a family membership, hoping we can learn from the hobby, meet fellow modelers, exchange ideas and techniques and eventually participate in conventions and contests.

25 minutes ago, Rusty White said:

Welcome!  Just a word of caution.  The Corona virus has done real damage to the contest schedule.  Check the current IPMS/USA calendar carefully before making plans to attend.  🙂

Thanks for the info, we’ll keep an eye on the calendar.

Welcome Rene and son! I'm glad to see you join up. Even if it is a while before you can attend a show, you can still post pics of your work and your son's work here so we can all see. Sort of like a preview of what we'll all see at the next show.

Meanwhile, feel free to look around and enjoy the magnificent work on these boards.

Welome to the group, Rene. While covid has things in a knot, please take a moment and go here, https://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/chapter-map  , to see if you can find a local IPMS Chapter near you. Most are either meeting with the appropriate precautions, have Zoom meetings, or have established internet groups where they "gather" virtually. Having this local connection can be very rewarding as they share techniques and info about kits. 

Welcome to the Forum! IPMS is a great place to be.

Mark

Welcome to IPMS/USA. It is a great place to meet fellow modelers and if you are a remote modeler it keeps you in touch with the hobby.

Have a nice day and model on.

David Von Almen, Gentleman modeler in the islands