Submit Your 2020 Nationals Models to the Journal - Last Call!

John Heck

Unfortunately we will not be  meeting in San Marcos,Texas this year. However, we can celebrate what would have been. 

Send photos of the models you had ready to take to San Marcos to the Journal!

Please include:

• An image of the model
  • The kit manufacturer
  • Kit name
  • Scale
  • Your first and last name, your city and state, your country if you live outside the United States

Send to: artdirector@ipmsusa.org

Thank you,

John

Another option to provide a photo is to go to https://www.dropbox.com/request/EN8Av7YFIOeSJdVzZpPf and upload your image with a text file (Word, plain text, etc) containing the following information:

• your first and last name, your city and state, your country if you live outside the United States
  • your email address
  • the file name(s)
  • the kit manufacturer
  • kit name
  • scale

Thanks,

Eric

On 7/31/2020 at 8:57 PM, John Heck said:

Unfortunately we will not be  meeting in San Marcos,Texas this year. However, we can celebrate what would have been. 

Please include:

• An image of the model
  • The kit manufacturer
  • Kit name
  • Scale
  • Your first and last name, your city and state, your country if you live outside the United States

Thank you,

John

Thanks John, and Eric. I did the same thing Duke. It’s too bad all of us couldn’t make the Nats this year. Like everyone else, I was really looking forward to meeting all of you I have corresponded with these last few years on the Forum. I’m not sure about attending the Nats at Vegas next year, or Omaha. Hopefully,  I’ll be able to make San Marcos in 2023. 

Happy Modeling,

Mark

If you have added an image to the gallery (Ben T. V.), please also upload the file with the information listed below!!!

Eric

On 8/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Eric Aitala said:

Another option to provide a photo is to go to https://www.dropbox.com/request/EN8Av7YFIOeSJdVzZpPf and upload your image with a text file (Word, plain text, etc) containing the following information:

• your first and last name, your city and state, your country if you live outside the United States
  • your email address
  • the file name(s)
  • the kit manufacturer
  • kit name
  • scale

Thanks,

Eric

• John Heck changed the title to Submit Your 2020 Nationals Models to the Journal - Last Call!

HI all,

This is the last call to get your Nationals. submissions in the next issue of the Journal. 

Please include:

• An image of the model
  • The kit manufacturer
  • Kit name
  • Scale

Thanks!

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark, I saw your builds in the new Journal, congrats to you on all of them!