Testors Model Master Paints

RCTHEFOX

Are these paints still being produced? There was a comment recently in the forum that the Parent Company had stopped producing them. I ask because I'm having a hard time finding them even on mail order hobby sites.

Testors has discontinued the entire Model Master line, but on-line vendors still seem to have supplies of many colors.

Just FYI, this apparently includes Testors liquid cement. I have found all sorts of uses for this stuff. It's hard to find in the glass bottle, even on the internet, but if you like it, look hard and stock up when you find it 'cause it's going away. 

Man! All the great stuff is going away! Just when we've reached the Golden Age of modeling; they take away all the best tools for building them!

Thanks for the heads up Ron.

12 hours ago, Ron Bell said:

Just FYI, this apparently includes Testors liquid cement. I have found all sorts of uses for this stuff. It's hard to find in the glass bottle, even on the internet, but if you like it, look hard and stock up when you find it 'cause it's going away. 

I did a search after reading your post and found many sources on line, especially for the cement in the needle applicator bottle.