10 hours ago, PeteJ said:

Sold out three times in 10 days.  That is impressive.  My guess is you have a very big show on your hands at the very least!  I don't know what you planned for, but it could be way under what is going to happen.  Can't wait to see how registrations go, February 1!  This is going to be fun!

Pete, we are getting the same feeling as you!  All I can say is thank God I am not in charge of judging!  🙂

1 hour ago, Boblvnv said:

Pete, we are getting the same feeling as you!  All I can say is thank God I am not in charge of judging!  🙂

youre-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat.jpg?fit=450%2C194&ssl=1

😄😄

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just been informed by the Rio that we are now officially SOLD-OUT of all 2,400 room-nights.

As a courtesy, they will honor the $89.00 discounted room rate for a few more days for weekdays ONLY!

We will be reaching out to other resorts in the area to see if we can secure a discounted room rate for those that missed out.    Thanks

• 1 month later...

UPDATE  - As of today we have 2,689 room-nights sold at the Rio.  Although we are sold-out of weekend $89.00 rooms, the are still rooms available at the Rio and for a short time they will still honor the $89.00 rate for weekday reservations.  If you have not booked a room yet, please do so while the partial discount still applies.   Thanks