Boy, did I screw up. Help!

ipmsusa2

Working on commissioned article that is a vignette incorporating a motorcycle cop making a traffic stop on a 24th scale farm tractor and its driver.  Problem is that somehow I ended up with a 35th scale standing motorcycle cop instead of the required 24th scale.  I know.  Stupid, stupid.  Worse, I didn't realize it was 35th until I started to position everything on a base.  Yeah, REALLY stupid!  So far I have been unable to find a standing motorcycle cop in 24th scale.  Since figures aren't my strong suit, meaning I'm not familiar with the various figure manufacturers, here I am needing your help.  If anyone can help me solve this problem, I would be more than grateful, because without the cop the vignette can't be completed or the article finished.  HELP!

Update:  Found a couple of kits from the Ukraine that I think I can combine to create the cop that I need.  Ordered from a U.S. company that is supposed to have'em in stock.  But the operative word is 'supposed'.   Now we'll see if I get'em in the next week or so or if they don't show up til September!

I recall seeing some LEO figures amongst "G-scale" model railroad stuff. It's officially 1/22.5 scale, but the actual scale of the figures appears to vary - a lot. Some are very nice, others toy-like. Master Box makes some LEOs in 1/24, but I've not seen a motorcycle cop in there. Good luck!

Edited by VonL

• 4 months later...

• 4 months later...

Yes and no.  Wound up cobbling up a figure from two different police figure kits.  Turned out all right.  At least the magazine was satisfied.  Here's a couple or three  shots of the end result.

019.thumb.jpg.5f2f574ff373e9acd6f134492be3121a.jpg

020.thumb.jpg.7e5db8ce49575f982412ff8a46ff35e9.jpg023.thumb.jpg.cdeacfff121afcc0b320698a105b06b2.jpg

• Like 1