A gift Build for a friend. Tamiya ABRAMS M1A2

GRB

Hi all, I built this about a year back, it was for a friend that served our country and operated one of these. It was originally going to be a clean desert scheme but, I wanted to make it special for him,

Hope you like. It was my first real attempt at a diorama. Any feedback is always welcome. 

Thanks, 

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Mark, I appreciate the props. He really enjoyed it and I think I will build another one day for myself. I didn't think I would like tanks and the like as much as I did, great build. Of course, I look now and see where I could improve, isn't that how it always is. lol

Thanks again,

Gary 

Yeah, we will always have room for improvement, but this is also a fun hobby so take your time. For one of your first armor models, you still did a tremendous job.

Again, thank you! For the first time in my life I actually have a stash,  but it is void of a tank. What's a good tank kit that you would suggest? It will be a while, I am finishing an F-14B for a friend and it a slow process. I do want to do another diorama with a tank, maybe a winter scene? 

Thanks again,