Return from near 30yrs away

MWS

Hello from Miami Shores, stared out with MPC, Monogram and Revell kits.  Graduated to Tamiya.  Not so good at painting and decals.  Now discovered airbrushing.  Need a lot of practice.  I am so glad I found this forum.

Welcome Mark! Just remember it's all about having FUN! There's plenty of good help here if you're looking for tips to improve, but don't feel like you have to "match" anything you see here. Make yourself at home!

Gil :smiley16:

Welcome, Mark. I'm not sure what kind of a 'joiner' you are or where MIami Shores is, but you might find that you can increase your enjoyment of our hobby by associating in person with others of a like mind. If you go here https://calendar.ipmsusa3.org/chapter-map you might be able to find an IPMS/USA chapter near you. 

Welcome Mark from another Mark. Most call me Duke to reduce the confusion. Glad to see you join us. Please post pics of your work, we all love to see it. And as Gil said, don't worry about matching anyone here, we all have different levels of experience and quality. In the end, it's all about the Hobby and having fun.