The Duke Finishes Two Aircraft

Mark Deliduka

Amazingly enough, I was only able to finish three models during this whole stay-at-home order during the past few months. I am finally able to get these posted. One is armor and will be posted there, but since it also came in the same box as one of these aircraft, I'm showing it here with that aircraft.

I'll start with my Hasegawa Israeli F-16I Sufa in 1/72 scale:

full

full

full

Next is the ancient Italeri German Go-244 Gotha transport aircraft in 1/72 scale:

full

full

full

You can see the rear opens and closes. This is why: it comes with this little Kubelwagen kit as a load:

full

More detailed shots of the Kubel will be in the armor section. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in here, comments are welcome.

• Like 2

Thanks Gil! I want to see your Sufa when you do build it. I know you'll do it justice! Thanks also for the compliment on the mottling, that was quite fun!

Cool birds, Mark.

Your F-16 really shows how far that aircraft has come.  All of the lumps, bumps and add on's from a once upon a time very clean airframe. 

The glider really looks great too.  Nice cammo on it.

Bill

Thank you Bill. Yeah, some countries still run the F-16 'clean' but this is definitely one of the more advanced versions. Someone once declared that putting those conformal fuel tanks on the F-16 was like putting a fat suit on Marilyn Monroe! LOL!

Thanks again for the compliments. I appreciate you stopping in.