Skyraider

wafu

Hi guys and dolls I am desperate to find a conversion kit for the 32nd two seat skyraider unfortunately the one available by fisher models has gone out of business. This is the only skyraider that is not in my collection so I am hoping someone has one stashed that they are willing to sell thanks in advance. Des

Dave's right...that's gonna be a toughie. I'm guessing you've already checked Ebay.....

My suggestion is to try the Vacuform/Resin Face Book page (Fisher is actually a member there, but he has NO product left after the fires). You may have to "join" (answer the questions), but then you could simply post and ask if anyone has an extra, or have decided that they'll never get around to building it. This is a group of folks that are much more likely to own that conversion as opposed to the general modeling public.

Here's a link to their page:   https://www.facebook.com/groups/695711033832473/?ref=bookmarks

There's quite a few Fisher kits I wish I could've afforded to buy, but didn't! Good luck!

Gil :smiley16: