Let's keep it clean out there!

Just a reminder to everyone that our forum rules prohibit posting profane and/or vulgar language. Section 2.6 of our forum rules/AUP addresses this specifically:

Do not use objectionable language or images. ..... There will be no profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, or swearing; and this includes thinly-disguised attempts to defeat the word filters by using asterisks or other characters to replace letters.

I've been seeing bad language creeping into posts lately and want everyone to understand it is not condoned by me or my moderators. Vulgar language will be excised from posts by the moderating staff and a warning will be given. Repeated violations will result loss of immediate posting rights or suspension for 60 days.

Since the forums are staffed by volunteers who don't spend all their time moderating the forums, I'd appreciate members giving us a heads up to offensive language by using the "Report!" button at the left side of every post. It'll generate an email alerting us to problems so we can remove or edit any posts that violate our forum rules.

Let's keep it clean out there, please.