Online Clubs?

Paul

Are there any online only IPMS clubs or clubs with a healthy online component?

I'm interested not only because of the current pandemic threat, but also because I'm not physically near any club. I'd like to just meet up with some model makers and talk about what we're doing these days. An hour or so on a video chat would be fun - just to see people and swap some build stories. I work from home, so I do a lot of video meetings already. Occasionally having one about something fun would be great!

Is there anything like that currently? If not, is anyone interested in one? 

On 4/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, Paul said:

Are there any online only IPMS clubs or clubs with a healthy online component?

I'm interested not only because of the current pandemic threat, but also because I'm not physically near any club. I'd like to just meet up with some model makers and talk about what we're doing these days. An hour or so on a video chat would be fun - just to see people and swap some build stories. I work from home, so I do a lot of video meetings already. Occasionally having one about something fun would be great!

Is there anything like that currently? If not, is anyone interested in one? 

Most of the clubs have extremely active FaceBook groups, including several in the Massachusetts area that I belonged to when I was stationed there. Although I've been gone for nearly 15 years, I still stay in contact with the club members and keep up with their club goings.

This is the AMPS group (armor modeling) I still stay in touch with https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581450152071913/