Need to contact Gil Hodges Jax, FL

SSI01

• 2 months later...

Most of the Covid-19 mess seems to be past us and I am coming back to see if any situations have changed re: these kits which are still available here in SE GA.  

• 2 months later...

Hello, Gil - last time we chatted I think you were asking some questions about some decal sheets for Jeff's old models.  I went looking through the odd boxes we had left over here and found a number of instructions sheets, mostly for Tamiya with a smattering of some others.  I'm amazed with how large these things have become, they're big enough to print a novella on, it looks like.

Anyway, I couldn't find any decal sheets mixed in with these instructions, checked them all since they were a little stiff from having been in storage for so long and wanted to eliminate that property being due to the presence of more or more sheets.  No soap.  

If you'd like these things please provide a forwarding address and I'll send them, but with a bunch of pros like you've got in this chapter I'm getting the feeling they're superfluous.

Waiting on your input.

Thanks,

Mike S. 

Mike, please be sure to send these along. Instruction sheets are always welcome and well worth keeping. Many times, others lose them or they become unreadable from spills and such. I know many times I got pre-owned kits from sales or auctions (and sometimes raffles) of models I'd built before that had no instructions in them. Because I saved all mine, I never had to worry if they weren't in the box.