Selling models of all airplanes flown in Iraq War (SF Bay Area)

wmlaven

For a photography project in 2005, I photographed unassembled model airplane kits of every plane flown in the Iraq War (see https://www.artsy.net/joseph-bellows-gallery/artist/william-laven). The kits were photographed with the parts on the trees and I'm now selling all the kits. I bought extras of a few so some boxes are unopened.

I'm in Half Moon Bay (an hour south of San Francisco) and am offering all the kits at a garage sale this Saturday, March 14 from 8-1. If you're interested come to the garage sale at 1045 Tunitas Creek Road, Half Moon Bay (8 miles south of town). What doesn't sell on Saturday I will sell after the garage sale, but I will NOT ship anything so you'd have to pick it up in Half Moon Bay (or possibly SF since I go there every few weeks). There are too many models to list, but I am selling them between $1 - $25. You can also PM me at williamlaven@icloud.com, but, again, there are too many models to list. If you're near Half Moon Bay it's always a pretty drive to come see what I have as a sort of crap shoot!!