Missing Journal Copies

nmertes

I've managed to move 3 times in the last 6 months which would explain part of the problem but, I haven't received the November/December & January/February issues of the journal.  Forwarding requests are apparently being ignored by the post office.  How do I get replacement copies?

Thanks, David.  I thought that would be the right person but, I couldn't find a way to contact her directly.

Just for future reference, you can reach any of the ipms officers via their email listing on the ipms web site under "about" and then "officer listing". 

Thanks for the info, Ron.  Unfortunately, when I click on the "About" & "Officer Directory & Email", it only shows past officers.  There is no email listing for anybody.

Try http://www.ipmsusa.org/executive_board/index.shtml

14 hours ago, nmertes said:

Thanks for the info, Ron.  Unfortunately, when I click on the "About" & "Officer Directory & Email", it only shows past officers.  There is no email listing for anybody.

What is the publication schedule for the journal? I renewed my membership at the end of December - I let it lapse while I was out of work - and was wondering when I should expect to start seeing the journal.

• 2 weeks later...